Cherokee Nation’s Tribal Registration Office is temporarily closed to in-person assistance and will reopen on Monday, November 1st.
More information on the Tribal Registration website.

Child Support

1511 Ketcher Street, Building C Tahlequah, OK 74464

Payment Information

Most parents pay child support by payroll deduction. Employers will receive an income withholding order that alerts them to withhold the support amount from the paycheck of parents who are ordered to pay support and forward it to the Cherokee Nation Child Support Payment Center. Once the payment center receives the payment, CNOCSS prepares a check and mails it the custodial parent.

If a parent is not able to pay by payroll deduction, the payment can be mailed in or made in person at the Cherokee Nation Office of Child Support Services. Payments can only be accepted in the form of a money order or cashier’s check, cash is not accepted.
Payments submitted after 2 P.M. will not be processed until the following business day.How to fill out a money order.

Payments can be made:

In Person  
1511 Ketcher St. Building C 
Tahlequah, OK 74464 

By Mail
P.O. Box 21046
Tulsa, OK 74121

On behalf of another person
To make payments on behalf of someone else you will need:

  1. Child support MTS number(s)
  2. Name and address of the parent who pays support


Parents are required to notify us within 10 days of a change in address or contact information. If you have questions about payment options, please contact CNOCSS at 918-453-5444 or 1-866-247-5346.