Child Support

CN Child Support Services P.O. Box 557 Tahlequah, OK 74465

Payment Options

Payment Portal - Online

The Cherokee Nation Office of Child Support Services provides quality customer service to noncustodial parents by offering online payment services. This payment service is for individuals only. Any individual can make a payment on behalf of a client as long as they have all required details. However, employers cannot submit child support payments for Income Withholding orders through the payment portal at this time.

Cherokee Nation Office of Child Support Services Payment Portal requirements for processing an online payment include:

  • Must be a legal cardholder of a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card, excluding American Express.
  • Must complete all required information fields
  • Must have a valid e-mail account and reliable access to the internet

Notice: Online payments do not replace federally mandated wage/income withholding orders. Making online payments will not stop or cancel wage/income withholding for noncustodial parents. Payments processed through the Payment Portal can take up to five (5) business days to apply to your child support case. It is important to consider this timeframe when making your payments. For more information, please read the Terms and Conditions.

Pay in Person

Most parents pay child support by payroll deduction. Employers will receive an income withholding order that alerts them to withhold the support amount from the paycheck of parents who are ordered to pay support and forward it to the Cherokee Nation Child Support Payment Center. Once the payment center receives the payment, CNOCSS prepares a check and mails it the custodial parent.

If a parent is not able to pay by payroll deduction, the payment can be mailed in or made in person at the Cherokee Nation Office of Child Support Services. Payments can only be accepted in the form of a money order or cashier’s check, cash is not accepted.
Payments submitted after 2 P.M. will not be processed until the following business day.How to fill out a money order.

Payments can be made:

In Person  
1511 Ketcher St. Building C 
Tahlequah, OK 74464 

By Mail
P.O. Box 21046
Tulsa, OK 74121

On behalf of another person
To make payments on behalf of someone else you will need:

  1. Child support MTS number(s)
  2. Name and address of the parent who pays support


Parents are required to notify us within 10 days of a change in address or contact information. If you have questions about payment options, please contact CNOCSS at 918-453-5444 or 1-866-247-5346.